Dreamtree

Sit here with me under the Arbor Vitae, and let us consider the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Desert Southwest, United States

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. ~T.S. Eliot

Friday, September 14, 2007

Rocky Point

These are difficult days.
2 weeks ago I spent a relaxed weekendwith a friend in San Diego, attending a Feng Shui seminar. At a certain point the instructor looked at my hastily drawn floor plan, scribbled with notes and tentative compass points marked out and said "You need to put a fountain here, in your career sector."
Subsequently, I did go home and put a fountain on my bedroom dresser.
Last Friday, I tore my boss and his secretary a "new one." I've been correct but tight-lipped ever since, and I can see everyone move to the edge when I enter the room. Yesterday, I put applications in to the local hospital and the dept. of Public Health. Then I went home, sat on my bed and looked at my dresser.

1 Comments:

Blogger bijan said...

Feng Shui! Please!!! You don't believe that stuff! Do you?

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home