Dreamtree

Sit here with me under the Arbor Vitae, and let us consider the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Desert Southwest, United States

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. ~T.S. Eliot

Monday, June 12, 2006

Driving to Distraction

Today I am driving 6 hours to spend 1 hour with a therapist. I will be meeting my First Husband there, the topic will be our middle child. We've been married 15 years, but 18 months (or so) ago, FH decided he preferred to be single again, moved into a ratty little apartment, and has been busily doing everything in his power to create a life without me. He has told all our neighbors and acquaintances that we are getting a divorce, that I threw him out, and on and on. Anyway, I haven't seen any paperwork, just anger, hostility, and that irritating look of pity from the general population. Evidently, the children are having some trouble processing their feelings about the situation. So we'll see what comes up. My take on the deal is that we are still a family, with one member who wants his own space, and isn't comfortable unless he's alone in a room. Anyway, it looks like a long day, but any day off work is a treat! So, still can't use the return key to start a new paragraph. Maybe this blog will have to be in the form of some kind of dreamy, stream-of-consciousness poem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home