Dreamtree

Sit here with me under the Arbor Vitae, and let us consider the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Desert Southwest, United States

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. ~T.S. Eliot

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Out of Chaos

Here we are at the first post. Hmmm, so many decisions, so many rejections during the set up. I'm exhausted, and what was the point again? Mostly I'm thinking this is going to be a journal of change. I'm hoping that some documentation will get some kind of actualization of desires going. Here are my goals: 1. Find out how to start a new paragraph. -- Every time I hit return, blogger kicks me down to the publish button. 2. Lose weight. 3. Get an online BS in Nursing. 4. Go to Turkey. 5. Manage my finances as per David Bach's excellent advice. 6. Put together the perfect wardrobe, as per Doris Pooser's excellent advice. 7. Develop a social life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home